Job Title: Credit Controller
Organisation: Vivo Energy
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Business Growth and Development Manager
About Vivo Energy:
Vivo Energy is the company behind the downstream Shell brand in Africa. We are here to offer customers the very best of Shell’s products and services, including supply reliability, technical expertise, and unmatched customer service, in the countries in which we operate, In doing so, we have in place industry-leading health and safety standards, and are committed to delivering Shell’s high-quality fuels and lubricants in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Job Summary: The Credit Controller will oversee the Company’s credit exposure. This position requires working closely with the business to achieve a balance between the risk associated with selling on credit and the company’s sales performance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make sure that the Account Receivables is properly managed in line with the established processes and procedures
- Oversee and coordinate all matters related to Account Receivables with the Business.
- Technically support the Business in pro-actively managing Trade Receivables, existing Overdues, preventing new Overdues and Bad Debts
- Assist the Treasurer and Credit Control Manager in reporting Credit Key Performance Indicators to Vivo Energy Uganda Management Team and to the Vivo Energy Group.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Vivo Energy career opportunity should ideally possess a good Bachelor’s degree in business, Commerce, Statistics, Economics or Mathematics
- At least three years’ experience in this field
- Skills in financial accounting
- Excellent analytical skills with keen interest for detail.
- High degree of personal integrity, honesty and high level dedication
- Good working knowledge and experience in the use of accounting packages.
How to Apply:
All candidates who desire to work with one of the world’s leading petroleum companies, Shell, should send their application letters and updated CVs with scanned supporting documents all in one document via email to:VEUjobs@vivoenergy.vom
Deadline: 12th October, 2014